Always on Target
Foxhole Technology is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides robust cyber security capabilities for DoD, federal and civilian agencies across the globe. Our agile, scalable solutions provide a unified approach to cyber security that traverses seamlessly across the entire organization – and across the world.
From its inception, Foxhole Technology has been committed to building its core foundation on cybersecurity. Now a recognized leader in the security arena, Foxhole Technology provides gold standard solutions and service to our customers, including: Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM); Systems, Software and Network Engineering; and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A). Our in-depth expertise provides robust capabilities in penetration testing, program management, information security and FISMA, as well as in all areas of cyber security engineering. Through active lecturing at security conferences, publishing information security articles, and working on the cutting edge of information security development programs, we continue to evolve our capabilities using the latest technological developments in information security.
To deliver innovative information assurance and cybersecurity services that provide our clients complete assurance that their mission/business is running in a safe, secure environment.
To be the acknowledged small business leader in information assurance and cybersecurity by delivering outstanding service and superior outcomes for our customers.
- Employees are our primary source of strength.
- Employees should enjoy their work, feel part of the company, and share in its profits.
- Our clients deserve the top talent in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance.
- Total access to senior management and openness with each other is a cornerstone to our success.
- Our work environment promotes and rewards employee initiative.
- A flexible organization is always open to new ideas and solutions.
- Our well managed growth preserves our culture.
- We have a responsibility to contribute meaningfully to the field of Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, influence its growth, and set the standard.
Wes Hester, CEO/President
Retired Army Officer with 35+ years experience leading people, managing IT programs and financial resources in high level organizations – including 2ID, 5th SIG CMD, USSPACECOM, USNORTHCOM, NORAD, USSTRATCOM, DHS and DISA.
Learn More →