Integration Lead/Tier III
Location: Telework; Commute to Chambersburg, PA as required
Labor Category: System Engineer - Level 4
Terms: Full Time Employment
Salary: Based on experience, education and certification
Clearance: Secret with SSBI or Top Secret
Foxhole Technology is seeking to hire a Cybersecurity Systems Integration Lead who will be responsible for supporting and managing Windows 2012 Server utilizing SQL, and .Net. The chosen talented individual will look to support in a growing and fast paced environment within a cybersecurity environment to perform integration support between Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and development organizations. They will plan, coordinate and facilitate communications between operational sites and development teams, facilitate technical communications between operations and development staff, distribute a defect report and missions data collect during anomaly investigations, plan and coordinate maintenance activities, and support the transition and acceptance of new and modified service solutions. They will also leverage experience with the system development life cycle and implement and integrate developed software into production seamlessly.
- Track daily performance trends and raise issues when trends deviate
- Provide application support for remote systems
- Administer users through an Enterprise management tool supported by Active Directory
- Initiate proactive customer notifications
- Adhere to service level standards for all customers
- Develop and nurture successful long-term relationships with client
- Provide deployment support
- Monitor the health and the processes of the systems
- Manage tickets via ITSM and GTMS
- Work with Ops support team and development teams to resolve customer issues
- Attention to detail and professional communication skills are a must
Required Skills and certifications
- BS in Technical Science or comparable field; or 5+ years and above of related work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- DoD 8570.01m IAT II.
- Expertise in SQL and .Net.
- Minimum of 7-years of demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Server Administration.
- 7+ years of experience of Active Directory concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 7+ years of knowledgeable experience of Microsoft vulnerability remediation support.
- Superior communication skills and ability to brief senior government officials.
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification.
- Certified as a Microsoft IT Professional (i.e. – MCITP / MCSE / MCSA / MCSE, etc.)ITIL Foundations v3.
The SCM portfolio provides for the integration and optimization of enterprise cyber security applications, tools, and data standards to support automated processes used in support of cyber blue force tracking, risk management, near-real time awareness of devices and software inventory and configurations. SCM enables Information System Monitoring as part of the Department of Defense (DoD) Continuous Monitoring Strategy – supporting the initial data sets of assets, system configurations, and vulnerabilities (to include Federal Information Security Management reporting requirements). The program leverages inherent SCM capabilities used within combatant commands, services, and agencies (CC/S/As) and provides pervasive enterprise capabilities and interfaced automated capabilities based on common data standards (e.g., Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)) to enhance CC/S/A's ability to identify assets, check system configuration compliance against policies and standards, search for potential vulnerabilities, act on known vulnerabilities for known risk posture for systems/networks and report status and share information on a need-to-know basis.