- Applies an Enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems on an Enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the Enterprise.
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Performs Enterprise-wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
- Performs process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools.
- Reviews technical documentation, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports and/or recommendations regarding new technology to appropriate personnel.
- Provides complex technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
Required Skills and certifications
- 10 Years Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Blackberry Experience Required
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex systems
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to integrate highly complex hardware and software systems
Desired Skills and Certifications:
- Nice to have: Windows, Unix, VMWare, Storage, Comm experience. Experience creating and editing BOMs