Location: Telework; Open to U.S. Geographic Locations only
Labor Category: Tableau Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Terms: Full Time Employment
Salary: Based on experience, education and certification
Working in a fast paced environment integrating a Government-selected Business Intelligence Tool into a custom built software application. Will need to be able to support performance requirements and be able to provide recommendations on how to get the most productivity out of the chosen business intelligence tool
Required Skills and certifications
- BS and 5 years experience.
- Experience in Tableau.
- Engineering and deployment of a Business Intelligence (BI) tool in both a hosted and virtual instance as well as mobile.
- Establish queries from data sources to generate different visualizations such as graphs and charts.
- Provide training support to end user community to generate their own reports.
- Experience with both workstation and server versions of BI tools.
- Establishing connections to the BI tool from different data sources.
The SCM portfolio provides for the integration and optimization of enterprise cyber security applications, tools, and data standards to support automated processes used in support of cyber blue force tracking, risk management, near-real time awareness of devices and software inventory and configurations. SCM enables Information System Monitoring as part of the Department of Defense (DoD) Continuous Monitoring Strategy – supporting the initial data sets of assets, system configurations, and vulnerabilities (to include Federal Information Security Management reporting requirements). The program leverages inherent SCM capabilities used within combatant commands, services, and agencies (CC/S/As) and provides pervasive enterprise capabilities and interfaced automated capabilities based on common data standards (e.g., Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)) to enhance CC/S/A's ability to identify assets, check system configuration compliance against policies and standards, search for potential vulnerabilities, act on known vulnerabilities for known risk posture for systems/networks and report status and share information on a need-to-know basis.