This position requires an individual who can apply an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems across a major sector of the enterprise. If you find developing analytical and computational techniques fun and interesting, along with the methodology for problem solutions, then this is the job for you. Some of the skills you will use are:
- Enterprise-wide strategic systems planning.
- Business information planning.
- Business and analysis.
- Process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts.
- Use both manual and automated tools for analysis.
Required Skills and Education
- 10+ years of experience.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex systems.
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, subordinates and team members.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects.
- Work independently and as part of a global team.
- Ability to integrate highly complex hardware and software systems.
- Reviews cost analyses and vendor comparison reports to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations.
- Recommends vendor/approach and presents to senior management.
- Reviews and recommends highly complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Reviews technical documentation, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports and/or recommendations regarding new technology to appropriate personnel.
Desired Skills and Certifications:
- Windows, Unix, VMWare, Storage, Comm experience.
- Experience creating and editing BOMs.
- Security+; Network+; CISSP.