Foxhole Technology is seeking a highly motivated individual that enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, be a team player, be a self-starter and have a proven track record of working with a diverse government customer base.
- Applies an Enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems on an Enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the Enterprise.
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Performs Enterprise-wide strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
- Performs process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools.
- Reviews technical documentation, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports and/or recommendations regarding new technology to appropriate personnel.
- Provides complex technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
Required Skills and certifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 10 years of Systems Administration/Engineering experience.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams.
- Strong communication skills to communicate systems proposals to management and customers. and provide systems diagnoses and resolution for current systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior personnel and team members.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize and balance work while leading complex projects.
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a global team.
- Ability to integrate highly complex hardware and software systems.
- Office 365
- Windows, Unix, VMWare, Storage, experience creating and editing BOMs.