SENIOR Security engineer
The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for developing, integrating and optimizing the security tools for a Department level Security Operations Center.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Cyber Security.
- 5 years of experience with multiple SIEM products
- 2+ years experience with Splunk
- Experience interfacing with federal IT leadership
- 5+ years of Sourcefire Administration
- Experience writing Sourcefire custom signatures and policies.
- Experience using REGEX in Sourcefire and Splunk.
- Experience performing packet capture (PCAP) analysis
- Experience creating Splunk reports and dashboards. Distributed architecture understanding a plus.
- Scripting experience using python, bash and/or powershell.
- Understanding of enterprise network/security architectures.
- CISSP or multiple other relevant certs
- CCNA Security or higher
- Splunk Administration Certification
- Splunk certified administrator