senior forensics analyst
Foxhole Technology is seeking a Senior Digital Forensics/Intrusion Analyst to lead the forensics initiative for the U.S Department of Education. This is a customer facing role, working with Senior Management.
This Task requires implementation and management of tools required to perform electronic discovery (e-Discovery) services to support investigations on all types of devices (desktops, servers, mobile devices, removal media, Cloud Contractors, etc.). These tools include Encase Enterprise and Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device (FRED).
Required Skills and Education
- BS degree in technical field; or if the candidate has no degree, eight years of technical experience can be substituted for Associates, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees.
- The ability to prepare threat briefs on the current threat environment to Sr. Management and lead forensics incident response efforts.
- A combination of ten years’ or more of education and experience.
- Demonstrated 3+ years experience in Encase Enterprise and knowledge of Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device (FRED).
- Strong, demonstrable, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- The ability to collaborate and provide input to BPI and OCM activities.
- Desired: Ability to perform network or log forensics and malware code analysis.