Location: Joint Base/Pearl Harbor, HI
Labor Category: SIEM Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Terms: Full Time Employment
Salary: Based on experience, education and certification
Clearance: Top Secret/TS/SCI eligible
Foxhole Technology has an immediate opportunity for a Splunk and/or ArcSight SIEM Subject Matter Expert (SME) to develop content (reports, active channels, dashboards, rules, active lists) in support of Defensive Cyber Operations. The SME would be responsible for supporting a team of analysts in the development and utilization of new content. SME is expected to have both technical skills and the ability to convey technical information in a presentation to analysts and leadership. Relocation is authorized, and training allowances may be negotiated as part of a compensation package.
Required Skills and certifications
Desired Skills and certifications
- BS in a Technical Science or comparable degree, plus four (4) years work experience (additional experience can offset education).
- Splunk Power User and/or ArcSight certification.
- DoD 8570 IAT III (CISSP, CASP, or any IAT III Qualifier) Certification.
- Experience with Sourcefire, FireEye, IronPort and Bluecoat is preferred. McAfee VSE, HIPS, Palo Alto Networks and CISCO bring added value.
- Splunk Certified Architect.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- ArcSight Certified Admin/Analyst.