SENIOR DIGITAL FORENSICS/ INTRUSION ANALYST
Foxhole Technology is seeking a Senior Digital Forensics/Intrusion Analyst to lead the forensics initiative for the U.S Department of Education. The individual will examine and perform comprehensive technical analysis of computer-related evidence and information stored on a device(s). This task requires implementation and management of tools required to perform electronic discovery (e-Discovery) services to support investigations on all types of devices (desktops, servers, mobile devices, removal media, etc.). This role is a key personnel position that requires the working directly with senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of digital media forensics.
- Understanding of computer file systems.
- Experience with file system forensics, registry analysis, Internet history, and timeline analysis.
- Experience with forensic media imaging.
- Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, FTK, and Xways.
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience.
- Industry standard certification(s) such as: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD