DUNS: 791330009 CAGE CODE: 4PAQ6
This 10-year, $5B, Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) contract, offers a unique contribution to the federal acquisition community as the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). VETS 2 is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies; and will provide federal agencies with customized IT services and IT services-based solutions, as defined in the Clinger-Cohen Act and FAR 2.101. On this contract, Foxhole Technology can provide customized IT services-based solutions, tailored to meet the particular mission needs, that may include any combination of the IT services identified in the Master Contract scope, Section C, including new and emerging technologies that evolve over the life of the Master Contract. Task Orders procured on this contract include the following IT areas:
• Data Management
• Information and Communications Technology
• IT Operations and Maintenance
• IT Security
• Software Development
• Systems Design
• New and Emerging Technologies
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope - The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
- Multiple Contract Types - VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders.
- Enables Long-Term Planning - VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period.
- Robust Contractor Pool - Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs.
- Socioeconomic Impact - Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
The principal nature of any resulting Task Order procurement must be for IT services; however ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort. Services may be performed at Government and Contractor locations worldwide, as specified in each Task Order.
Program Manager: Mark Cosgrove