Foxhole Technology provides Special Item Numbers (SIN) for Professional Engineering Services (PES) on the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS), an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including advertising and marketing solutions, business consulting services, environmental services, financial and business services, language services, logistics solutions and professional engineering solutions.
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.