- Under close supervision, processes requests for adding, changing, or removing users' access to the computer system.
- Answers users' security-related questions and assists them in resolving problems related to access and use of automated security systems.
- Provides management with status of projects, problems or other outstanding project related issues.
- Ability to run NESSUS scans and complete Remedy tickets.
- At least three years of experience working in information technology of which at least 1 year involved administering or supporting the administration of system security is required.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills.
- Minimum Education:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required.