Provide support to an Agile development team, participate in Scrum meetings and iteration planning. Perform system development activities to include application, database, interfaces, reports and data conversions.
- Works closely with systems analysts and applies experience of respective functional area (i.e., accounting, human resources, logistics, etc.) to system analysis and design areas for large scale, complex systems.
- Analyzes problem areas and postulates feasible solutions.
- Provides assistance in the Welchel/AMK-10 design deliverables.
- Participates in and conducts structured project reviews (walk through). Provides management with status of projects, problems or other outstanding project related issues.
- At least ten years of progressive experience in respective area (i.e., accounting, human resources, logistics, etc.) is required.
- Must have a detailed knowledge of respective organizational practices, procedures, policies and methodologies pertaining to the management and administration of automated Government systems.
- Must have experience in Governmental procedures and policies and demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
- Minimum Education: A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, accounting, human resources, or other related discipline is required.
- direct experience with Oracle eBusiness or Prism.
- iSupplier would be a plus.