Development team lead
Location: Telework; Open to U.S. Geographic Locations only
Labor Category: Subject Matter Expert
Terms: Full Time Employment
Salary: Based on experience, education and certification
Clearance: Secret/SSBI or Top Secret
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Java and/or .Net applications to perform real-time analytics and to provide data for user interfaces and web services
- Developing, evolving and planning SQL and OLAP data structures, queries and stored procedures to analyze and expose data to users
- Developing restful web services to provide data from varied database tables to external applications and to receive data from external application and place in varied database table.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing the system specifications and standards in conjunction with other team members and the Development Lead.
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for working with Program Manager/SCRUM Master to determine scope for each release
- Direct team on development priorities
- work with other team leads to determine how system components will work together
Required Skills and certifications
- 7 years experience in developing overall software architecture and design of software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in technical area. Technical training may be substituted for a degree.
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- Java and/or .NET programming background
- Agile development lifecycle
- Analyzing Information
- Advanced Programming Skills
- Software Design
- Software Debugging
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Problem Solving
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certification, including Security +
The SCM portfolio provides for the integration and optimization of enterprise cyber security applications, tools, and data standards to support automated processes used in support of cyber blue force tracking, risk management, near-real time awareness of devices and software inventory and configurations. SCM enables Information System Monitoring as part of the Department of Defense (DoD) Continuous Monitoring Strategy – supporting the initial data sets of assets, system configurations, and vulnerabilities (to include Federal Information Security Management reporting requirements). The program leverages inherent SCM capabilities used within combatant commands, services, and agencies (CC/S/As) and provides pervasive enterprise capabilities and interfaced automated capabilities based on common data standards (e.g., Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)) to enhance CC/S/A's ability to identify assets, check system configuration compliance against policies and standards, search for potential vulnerabilities, act on known vulnerabilities for known risk posture for systems/networks and report status and share information on a need-to-know basis.