The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Java and/or .Net applications to perform real-time analytics and to provide data for user interfaces and web services
- Developing, evolving and planning SQL and OLAP data structures, queries and stored procedures to analyze and expose data to users
- Integrating with cloud analytics and storage via web services or bulk data transfer
- Developing restful web services to provide data from Accumulo tables to external applications and to receive data from external application and place in Accumulo.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing the system specifications and standards in conjunction with other team members and the Development Lead.
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
Required Skills and certifications
- Bachelors degree + 5 yrs experience
- Secret Clearance
- Analyzing information
- Programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Agile Development Process
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certification, including Security +