Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business
Information Technology (IT) Solutions and Services GWAC
The Chief Information Officer - Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for Small Business is a 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides streamlined acquisition and fast provisioning. With a $20B ceiling, flexible contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 for small business offers streamlined ordering and processing, saving agencies both time and money.
This contract provides Information Technology (IT) solutions and services, as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996, that include, but are not limited to health and biomedical related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT services as medical systems must be integrated within broader IT architectures that require a systems approach to implementation and a sound infrastructure for operation.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 10: Software Development
Important Links and information
• CIO-SP3 Small Business Government Site Rates
• CIO-SP3 Small Business Contractor Site Rates
• Awarded Standard Form 26
• Conformed Contract
• Period of Performance: 04/02/2018 - 04/29/2022
• Contract NAICS Code: 541512
• Contract Ceiling: $20B
• Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30. Prompt payment terms are in accordance with FAR 52.232-25, as provided in the master contract.
Stewart Kerr, Program Manager